TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I agree that the online request, for disbursal of the loan facility, is subject to applicable rules and regulations (as amended up to date, from time to time) of the respective authorities, the current policies of India Infoline Housing Finance Limited (herein after referred to as “IIFL HFC”) and any other applicable laws of land.
- I agree that IIFL HFC, before disbursal of the loan facility, will carry out a due diligence, as required under the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement and other statutory and regulatory requirements.
- I agree that after the disbursal, in compliance with the extant regulatory guidelines and terms of the Loan Agreement, I will submit the previous disbursal receipts and other relevant documents at periodic intervals, as may be required and suggested by IIFL HFC.
- I agree that, under normal circumstances, IIFL HFC has the liberty to revoke my disbursal request, at any time, if :
- There is any default occurred in terms of the Loan Agreement with respect to my loan account.
- There is any delay in the processing of online request .
- There is any mismatch in the details mentioned in the online disbursal form.
- There is violation of any of the terms of the Loan Agreement by any borrower.
- I agree that IIFL HFC may, at its sole discretion, amend any of the services/facilities given in the disbursal facilities either wholly or partially at any time and/or call upon me/us to visit the branch and place of request by hand..
- I agree that any change in my account status or change of address will be immediately informed to IIFL HFC failing which I shall be responsible for any non-receipt of communication/deliverables or the same being delivered at my given address.
- I agree that all instructions relating to my disbursal will be issued to IIFL HFC as per acceptable mode of communication such as by Courier/RPAD/e-mail to IIFL HFC.
- I agree to preserve the demand note, payment receipts and other relevant documents carefully. In case of loss/theft of the same I shall immediately inform IIFL HFC in writing and shall comply with necessary legal formalities as per the provisions of law.
- I agree that I shall maintain and keep my loan account regular and upto date as per the terms of the Loan Agreement and other applicable norms as prescribed by IIFL HFC from time to time.
- I agree that I shall be liable to pay all charges, fees, interest, costs wherever applicable, which IIFL HFC may levy with respect to my disbursal request and the same may be recovered by IIFL HFC as part of my loan amount.
- I agree that I shall not pay any amount in cash to and/or cheque/Demand Draft/ Pay Order, in favour of any employees and/or Sales Representative of IIFL HFC at any point of time and/or at the time of processing of my disbursal request or carrying out any related transactions.
- I agree to execute necessary writings in the form and manner, as may be required by IIFL HFC, in order to execute my online request for disbursal.
- I agree that IIFL HFC will send me communications/letters etc. through courier/messenger/ e-mail or through any other mode at its discretion and IIFL HFC shall not be liable for any delay arising there from.
- I agree that IIFL HFC shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of non-compliance by IIFL HFC of my instructions due to any inconsistent/inadequate/incomplete information in the online disbursal request form or due to any default in my loan account. I agree that frequent dishonor of cheques or other repayment instruments due to insufficient funds in my bank account may lead to discontinuation of disbursal.
- I agree that in the event of any disbursal, being over disbursed, then IIFL HFC reserves the right to set off this over disbursed amount in the next disbursal of the loan facility and/or call upon for refund of such additional amount from me/us and I shall return the said amount immediately without any protest and demur.
- I agree that IIFL HFC shall not be liable for any damages, losses (direct or indirect) whatsoever, due to disruption or non availability of any of services/ facilities due to technical fault/error or any failure in telecommunication network or any error in any software or hardware systems or any unauthorised access by any third party beyond the control of IIFL HFC..
- I agree that IIFL HFC may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such Personal Information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of:
- For participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network;
- In compliance with a legal directive;
- For credit rating by recognized credit rating agencies;
- For fraud prevention purposes;
- To credit information bureaus.
I give consent to IIFL HFC to update my Aadhaar number in its records, basis information received by it through any external source/agencies, including government agencies. I also give consent to IIFL HFC to disclose my Aadhaar number, as well as other related information, not restricted to the linked Loan Account Number, to external institution(s) and/or regulatory body/bodies and/or statutory body/bodies and/or any other agent/s and/or vendor/s and/or contractors with whom IIFL HFC enters, or has entered into any arrangement, in connection with providing of services / products.
Further, I agree that IIFL HFC may use Aadhaar based transaction and/or authentication mechanism/system, either through biometric means or any other means deemed suitable by IIFL HFC, as applicable and possible.
- I give consent to IIFL HFC to disclose information provided in the Online Disbursal Request Form for the purpose of cross selling by India Infoline Finance Group (IIFL Group) and any other marketing agent/s and/or contractors with whom IIFL HFC enters, or has entered into any arrangement, in connection with providing of services/products, including without limitation, cross selling of various financial products.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO CIBIL:
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO CIBIL:
I understand that as a pre-condition, relating to grant and disbursal of the loans/ advances/ other fund-based and non-fund-based credit facilities to me, IIFL HFC, requires my consent for the disclosure of information and data relating to me, of the credit facility availed of/to be availed/disbursal request, by me, obligations assumed/ to be assumed by me, in relation thereto and default, if any, committed by me, in discharge thereof. Accordingly, I, hereby agree and give consent for the disclosure by IIFL HFC of all or any such, information and data relating to me, the information or data relating to any credit facility availed of/ to be availed by me and default, if any, committed by me in discharge of my such obligation, as IIFL HFC may deem appropriate and necessary, to disclose and furnish to Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. and any other agency authorised in this behalf by the respective authorities , declare that the information and data furnished by me to IIFL HFC are true and correct.
I, UNDERTAKE THAT :
I, UNDERTAKE THAT :
The Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. and any other agency so authorised may use, process the said information and data disclosed by IIFL HFC in the manner as deemed fit by them; and
The Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. and any other agency so authorised may furnish for consideration, the processed information and data or products thereof prepared by them, to banks/ financial institutions and other credit grantors or registered users, as may be specified by the respective authorities in this behalf.
IIFL HFC shall not be liable if any online disbursal request or any related transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of IIFL HFC to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities, if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
"Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of IIFL HFC , including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
I agree that I shall indemnify and hold IIFL HFC harmless against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which IIFL HFC may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of providing any of the services or due to any negligence/mistake/misconduct on my part or breach or non-compliance by me of any of the Terms and Conditions relating to any of the services or by reason of IIFL HFC, in good faith taking or refusing to take action on any request/instruction given by me.
RIGHT OF LIEN/SET OFF:
RIGHT OF LIEN/SET OFF:
I hereby grant and confirm the existence of the right of lien and set-off with IIFL HFC, which IIFL HFC may at any time without prejudice to any of its specific rights under any other agreements with me, at its sole discretion and without notice to me utilize to appropriate any moneys belonging to me and lying/deposited with IIFL HFC or due by IIFL HFC to me, towards any of IIFL HFC dues and outstanding under or in respect of a loan facility, including any charges/fees/dues payable under the loan agreement and that of these Terms and Conditions.
Failure to enforce any rights conferred by the loan agreement and that of these Terms and Conditions or any law shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time.
GOVERNING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
GOVERNING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
All claims, matters and disputes are subject to the governing terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and/or the disbursal request applied by the customer maintained by IIFL HFC and/or the use of the services provided by IIFL HFC shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and no other nation. IIFL HFC accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India.
In case of any inconsistency and/or overriding effect between the above terms and conditions and that of the Loan Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement will prevail.